Senior Manager Talent Development
- Partner with human resources teams and business leaders to implement employee engagement strategies. This can include talent systems, mentoring programs, succession planning, and more.
- Collaborate with the team to design training programs. They work with corporate leadership to identify individual learning initiatives that facilitate employee development. Talent development managers make sure that key talent gets needed resources and information to effectively lead and organization towards strategic goals. They ensure that leadership development happens at an appropriate level that meets the current and future needs of their company.
- Managing new hire orientation and onboarding experiences for new employees. They assist in the creation of internal company career paths. The onboarding process they create helps to identify high potential individuals, determine work abilities, and professional support needed to engage and retain new talent.
- Giving career and talent assessments to individuals. They utilize leadership development strategies, tools, and processes to identify learning needs and employee competencies. The results of talent assessments are then used to fill key skill gaps. Evaluating talent helps talent development managers identify employee readiness, talent gaps, and retention risks.
- Establishing ways to measure the total effectiveness of all learning and development programs. Carefully monitor and report training data and statistics. After analyzing this information, talent development managers then focus on improving employee abilities and strengthening the skill set of a company’s existing workforce.
- Min. 6-10 years of working experience
- Having background in Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, and Organization Development are must-haves.
- Good HR generalist skills
- Collaborative leadership
- Good data analysis skill
- Program management
- Instructional development
- Good Public speaking & Communication skills
- Good writing skills is a plus
- Good assessment skill
- Dynamic, sensible, agile, confident
Do you want to use your google account?